Well, there I was trying to install Perl for z/OS Unix, and it says use 'gzip'
as the 1st step to install from the supplied '*.tar.gz' file.

So I go and download the GZip for z/OS package, and  it says use 'gzip' as the
1st step to install from the supplied '*.tar.gz' file.

I tried a few things but couldn't get anything to work.

Even dropped a note to Rocket support via their website, so far no response,
but I did miss one phone call, which may have been them.

Has anyone a suggestion on how to get GZip for z/OS installed, without already
having GZIP installed?

Thanks
Bruce Hewson