I haven't seen anything related to compile options in this PTF, but I would go
with Tony on this - the default options are fine and only because we use what
can be considered as a legacy value for this option the compile failed.
Moreover, the compile of this source (ISFJREAD) is an indirect consequence - it
is not updated itself and the reason it is compiled is due to an update of a
macro ($PADDR) it uses, and the compile error has nothing to do with this
particular update.

Thank you,

Jonathan