Can anyone tell me where this is? Don't see it under Options, 6. Set screen
characteristics...

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Hunkeler
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: AW: Re: [SURVEY] What ISPF terminal model do you use

> Maybe I'm being thick here but with X3270 I think I'm stuck at 32 x 80
> -
and not because of the emulator but because I don't know how to get the z/OS
TSO/ISPF environment I'm using to take advantage of more.

Not at a terminal now, but there is a setting in "ISPF Settings" wiht
options STD, DATA, MAX which has great influence on how ISPF behaves (it is
called "screen size" or something the like). Have you set this to either
DATA, or my preferred setting MAX. (I don't like the constant resizing whch
happens with DATA).