From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Relson
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:40 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CSVFETCH exit

If compiling a REXX exec results in a load module (or program object) and if
someone then does a LOAD to access it (or something similar), then the
resulting fetch will drive the exit.

I think that those two IF's are not true. Mostly because I don't recall
having something that is compiled REXX be RECFM U when in a PDS -- it can be
in the same data set as non-compiled REXX execs.