Here ya go ...

z/OS V2.2 PDFs are available zipped up

Marna Walle

Although today the z/OS V2.2 publications are not available on Knowledge
Center,
they will be very soon.  The individual books are available as PDFs here:
 http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/library/bkserv/v2r2pdf/ .

However, if you are like me, you want to have all the z/OS V2.2 PDFs
handy.  As
you might have heard me say, I'm a heavy PDF user nowadays :).  Well, the
newly
zipped up file of all the z/OS V2.2 books is available!  Go to the IBM
Publications Center (
http://www-05.ibm.com/e-business/linkweb/publications/servlet/pbi.wss   ).
The
key piece of information you'll need is the publication number for the "ZIP
of
7/28 IBM z/OS V2R2 PDF Documentation".  That publication number
is SC27-8430;
search on this number.  Right now, it's at the -00 level for this zip.
Now, if you look in that zip file, you'll see a directory (zOS V2R2 PDFs
July
2015) that has three indexes in it.  I've been hitting my head on the wall
trying to find out what they are there for, and what they can do to help
me.
 The answer so far is "ignore them, they do nothing".  If I find anything
else
out about them, I'll update this blog.  Just wanted to point that out, so
that
you can avoid the headaches I've encountered trying to find out about them.
If you need all the z/OS V2.2 PDFs, this is best place to find them.
-Marna

--
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
  - Unknown