For some reason, I didn't think about the draft Redbook in this context when I posted this Monday. Although it's still in draft form, I think it might help you understand the context. Chapter 14 is for a DB2 order, but for your question the process is the same:

https://www.redbooks.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedpieceAbstracts/sg248329.html?Open

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: IMS V14 Installation
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:42:17 -0400
From: John Eells <ee...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu>

As you are the one who would select the z/OS UNIX file system path, and
only you would know where you want to place it in the file system
hierarchy or what existing directory names there might already be in
your hierarchy, nobody here can really help.  You should pick a
directory name that is not already in use, which in turn means either
making sure there is enough space in the file system you will use or
using a file system data set with a new mount point.

For more information about using the Receive options, see Chapter 3 in
ServerPac: Using the Installation Dialog, which you can find here:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/gim1a212.pdf

That same book describes the process end to end in general, with the
ServerPac: Installing Your Order (which comes with your order) as a
supplement.

Mainframe Mainframe wrote:
Hello All,
                I am still waiting for suggestion on this. Kindly Help.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Mainframe Mainframe <