The second edition of my Assembler Language textbook is available for
download at

http://idcp.marist.edu/enterprisesystemseducation/assemblerlanguageresources-1.html

The text is a PDF file (it's big: 1346 pages).  The simple conversion and
I/O macros decscribed in Appendix B are also available there.

I'll be retiring from IBM at the end of May, so if you have any comments
or suggestions, please send them to me at  johnehrm...@gmail.com  .

Since the text was created on z/VM using IBM's BookMaster, I doubt I'll be
able to create any further versions after retiring.  I may, however, be
able to provde occasional supplements and errata through the Marist
College web site.  (I'd like to provide a second text describing the
Conditional Assembly and Macro language, but that will depend on time,
energy, and need.)

I plan to be available for consulting on Assembler Language topics like
education, modernization, and simplification.

Regards... John
555 Bailey Ave, San Jose CA 95141 USA
+1-408-463-3543  ehr...@us.ibm.com