Ken,

Thanks for correcting my mistake.  I will see if I can dig up the report
RIN6002.

On Thu, 4/14/16, Porowski, Ken <ken.porow...@cit.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: QUESTION ABOUT CA-VIEWDIRECT
 To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

 View Direct is from ASG
 not CA.  Previous owner was Mobius with the product name
 Infopac.

 There is no direct
 way of finding out what report is on what tape, however,
 there is a database listing report RIN6002 section Report
 Version Table that contains the info you are looking for.

 CIT | Ken Porowski | VP Mainframe Engineering |
 Information Technology | +1 973 740 5459 (tel) | ken.porow...@cit.com

 This email message and any
 accompanying materials may contain proprietary, privileged
 and confidential information of CIT Group Inc. or its
 subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, “CIT”), and
 are intended solely for the recipient(s) named above.  If
 you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
 any use, disclosure, printing, copying or distribution, or
 reliance on the contents, of this communication is strictly
 prohibited.  CIT disclaims any liability for the review,
 retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or the taking
 of any action in reliance upon, this communication by
 persons other than the intended recipient(s).  If you have
 received this communication in error, please reply to the
 sender advising of the error in transmission, and
 immediately delete and destroy the communication and any
 accompanying materials.  To the extent permitted by
 applicable law, CIT and others may inspect, review, monitor,
 analyze, copy, record and retain any communications sent
 from or received at this email address.