Hallo All,

I need your suggestions.  I am savings job output in a PDSE using SDSF.  The
member name I use is the job number e.g.
Member to use  ===> JOB067XX

I am afraid that some where down the line I could overwrite a member because
the job number could be the same.  Is there something I could do to prevent
this from happening?

Below is an example of the screen when I type XDC beside the job:

Data set name  ===> 'SYS2.BATCH.JOBS.OUTPUT
Member to use  ===> JOB06703
Disposition    ===> SHR        (OLD, NEW, SHR, MOD)

Thanks in advance.