On 5/19/2016 4:06 AM, Jake Anderson wrote:
Hi,

One of our sandbox system took an outage, During the Outage period I found
the below messages in Logrec.

ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84
ABEND S077  PSW 070C1000 84

MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA
MODULE CNZINLPA

PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000
PSW 070C1000

the failing CSECT is CNZM1RM

I am unable to get the explanation for the abend S077 in the manual.

Jake,

From the MVS System Codes (Fine) Manual:

077
Explanation: While the system was processing a
console service request, an error occurred.
Register 15 contains a hexadecimal error code in the
format xxxxyyyy. The fields in this error code are the
following:
xxxx This halfword is for IBM internal use only.
yyyy This halfword is the unique reason code
identifier. Only yyyy is listed below.
The following are the yyyy values and their meanings

You need R15, then you can finger out what went wrong.

Regards,
Tom Conley