From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Anthony L. Zak
Sent: Monday, 23 May 2016 1:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TSO receive on MultiVolume PS error

TRANSMIT, a TSO command processor running on the z/OS M/F, repackages the
input dataset and then writes it to JES to be handled via NJE which means
the data can be RECEIVEd wherever there is NJE connectivity.  IND$FILE
piggybacks over a 3270 type session with Comm Server and AFAIK only gets you
as far as the host you have the 3270 session with. One could use them in
series.  How about using z/OS Explorer which is a 21st century product?