> Thank you. Could you please point me to a Manual which describes this
> process in depth ?

  ENF event code 20 is documented in the
"Listening for system events" chapter of
z/OS MVS Programming: Authorized Assembler Services Guide

 The method by which the machine notifies z/OS is unpublished
architecture (so not in Priciples of Operation).  You might be
able to find information about it by examining Linux source code,
if Linux pays attention to that notification.

Jim Mulder   z/OS System Test   IBM Corp.  Poughkeepsie,  NY