I wouldn't think that more than one of the 0C4's in the system trace
would match the PSW in the MCH control block. You can display time
in the system trace by doing 'ip systrace time(local)'. For the wrapping
issue... some version of z/OS allowed the system trace table size
to be set much higher. I recently asked our guys to bump up to 12M
and that seems to be working for now.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513