From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:24 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CREATED date for migrated data sets?

I would like to HRECALL all data sets matching a certain pattern and created
since 2016-04-01.  Alas, ISPF DSLIST does not show created date for migrated
data sets.

I suppose that if they were created after April 1, they could not have been
migrated earlier, so I could use a HLIST.  Is there a better way?

Thanks,
gil