From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: 30 May 2016 06:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CP VOLUME COPY with ADRDSSU on z/OS

I think the volumes should be offline on the z/VM side before doing this.

Lizette

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]