On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 8:44 AM, Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
wrote:

> Even if the ECB is in CSA, a cross-memory post must be used if the home
> address space is not the waiting address space.

​Very good point! IIRC, the contents of the ECB while it is "actively" (so
to speak) being waited upon ​contains the RB address (in the home address
space) of the task which is currently doing the waiting. Which is one
reason why multiple tasks cannot wait on  a single ECB. It is also one
reason why RBs must continue to reside in 24 bit storage. And is yet
another reason to "prefer" using "more advanced" facilities.

--
The unfacts, did we have them, are too imprecisely few to warrant our
certitude.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown