Thanks Kirk, I thought it was a bit odd!

On 10/06/2016 9:48 PM, Kirk Wolf wrote:
David,

I think that what you are seeing is a packaging problem.
See this APAR:
https://www-304.ibm.com/support/entdocview.wss?uid=isg1OA50517

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 5:52 AM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:

I noticed that there is a libzz.a library in /usr/lpp/hzc/lib but the
include directory is empty. IBM have implemented three extra functions. I'm
guessing that the user is expected to roll their own function prototypes
for those and use the existing zlib header files. Is my assumption correct?