On 2016-06-19 14:15, Stevet wrote:
Try EVENTS. I've not used this for a few years, but I think it does what you
want. Sorry, but I'm doing electrical work and can't get to manuals right now.

EVENTS will do this, but I don't think that was Charles's question. I think he is asking whether anyone has encountered a situation where it was actually useful to wait until more than one ECB is posted.

For me, the answer is "no, I haven't." I have plenty of code that waits on multiple ECBs using EVENTS, but it always wants to get to work when any one of the ECBs is posted.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International