I am re-working code that does a CPOOL DELETE in what *could be* a "cleanup"
type situation where the exact state of things is unknown. Is there a CPID
value (such as zero or minus one) that never occurs in real life that I
could use as an initialization value so that the code "knew" not to issue a
CPOOL DELETE? And that I could set in storage before issuing the DELETE so
that if we came through the cleanup code again we would not issue the DELETE
again and ABEND again? (Yes, I know there are other ways to skin this cat
but I thought I would ask about this way, which is pretty straightforward if
indeed it is feasible.)

Charles