From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Relson
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Request for confirmation of an RCF

(sorry for omitting the "F" from the subject line previously)

It is confirmed that in order to DETACH  a 64-bit memory object you must
specify AFFINITY=SYSTEM,V64COMMON=YES (otherwise the request fails)

This is certainly not obvious, but it is what it is, and likely cannot be
changed compatibly.

By all means ask that the doc for REQUEST=DETACH make it clear that you must
specify this, and ask that the doc for REQUEST=DETACH,AFFINITY= be fixed.