Yep.  100 for JES2 checkpoints.  500+ for catalog volumes.  Some mod
3s for ML1 and Mobius datasets due to large number of small datasets.
Mod 9s for most volumes.  Storage groups are 1TB+ so new space is Mod
27s (due to IPL volumes).  z/OS 2.2 installer wants Mod 40s, don't
have uncarved space.  So next purchase I assume we will do Mod 60s for
EAV and leave space to expand.

SYS  NUM  FRE CAPACITY
MOD VOLS SPC       GB
0000  0016   90  00,000.128
0001  0020   00  00,002.000
0002  0005   81  00,000.945
0010  0008   91  00,007.568
0014  0001   39  00,001.416
0015  0027   84  00,038.367
0030  0227   36  00,644.226
0090  2315   29  19,709.910
0294  0346   27  09,634.024
9999  2965   28  30,038.584

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Richards, Robert B.
<robert.richa...@opm.gov> wrote:
> Custom volumes at 100 cylinders and at 1113 cylinders
>
> I would hope your second statement is true, but there are always outliers! :-)
>
> Bob

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA