I heard back from the person I contacted. As I surmised, most of the people are off today (and, of course, Monday). However, perhaps this will tide you over for now:

The MVS Data Areas for z/OS 2.1 are available for download as PDFs here:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/library/bkserv/v2r1pdf/#IEA

John Eells wrote:
I forwarded this to someone I think can get it taken care of.  As Monday
is a holiday here, though, and many are off today as well (it was very
easy to get a nearby parking space!), I would not expect instant action.

Peter Hunkeler wrote:
Would anyone of the IBMers watching the forum know whom to contact to
tell them that the zOS/ V2.1 MVS Data Area manuals are missing in the
new Knowledge Center?

The feedback link on the page seems to be just general feedback about
IBM.
<snip>

--
John Eells