TEST behaves differently (or did, when I used it in the 90s) in CLIST. As I
remember it, the CLIST that starts TEST keeps running for the TEST session,
so the next line of a CLIST after the TEST command itself can be
subcommands such as AT and GO.

As I remember it, there were important differences in SYSOUTTRAP as well. I
had a small collection of REXX and CLIST that could be run in TEST to do
things such as single step and redisplay registers, storage, code, PSW and
so on, almost half way to a full screen debugger.

I found the differences meant I had to mix REXX and CLIST to get the job
done.

Roops