Sorry, you are mistaken. They are.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 12:11:46 GMT "esst...@juno.com" <esst...@juno.com> wrote:

:>These are not DB2 control blocks
:>
:>---------- Original Message ----------
:>From: Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
:>To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
:>Subject: Re: Need Help Idenifying Control Blocks
:>Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:36:35 +0300
:>
:>IBM does not provide DSECTs for internal DB2 control blocks.
:>
:>On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:30:21 GMT "esst...@juno.com" <esst...@juno.com> wrote:
:>
:>:>I need some help in Identifying the Mapping Macros for the following z/OS
control blocks:
:>:>EB  - Execution Block
:>:>ACE - Auxiliary Storage Management Control Element
:>:>      (I believe the mapping Macro is ILRACE)
:>:>CCB - Composite Capability Block
:>
:>:>Since I only have an abbreviated Structure Name I don't know the compete
macro name
:>:>like IKJTCB.
:>.
:>:>Can some one identify the Mapping macros for the control blocks listed above
:>:>I tried looking at SYS1.MODGEN and SYS1.MACLIB.

http://www.dissensoftware.com