My organization has just posted a CICS sysprog job (below).  There's good
support for Telecommunting here and if you've got solid skills working
remote should not be a deal breaker.  Problem is the pay is well below
market rates.  We have several unfilled positions zOS/DB2/CICS/automation
but cannot attract experienced people.

Good luck!

Ken Smith
Comptroller (taxes) for State of Maryland
Annapolis MD

http://www.jobaps.com/MD/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=16&R2=004476&R3=0002