So we use OPS/MVS to capture the output from a D SMS,OPTIONS Command.  That goes
into a dataset (uacc READ)

Then if needed, I can execio to the file and extract the data I need.  Should
work for most users.

If you have automation, you can place the output into a file for later use

Lizette

PS I voted for your RFE, just wish I could vote more than once.