On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 06:29:48 -0700, Lizette Koehler wrote:

>Since z/OS V1.13, you can add CEEOPTS as a JCL Statement
>
>https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_1.13.0/com.ibm.zos.r13.ceea500/ceedd.htm

Is this a new reserved DD Name?

Actually, that 1.13 documentation is better than the 2.2 documentation:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.ceeam00/ceeoptsdd.htm

RCF as follows submitted:

Hello, MHVRCFs

        • z/OS
        • z/OS 2.2.0
        • z/OS Language Environment
        • z/OS V2R1.0 Language Environment Programming Guide for 64-bit Virtual
Addressing Mode
        • Creating AMODE 64 applications with Language Environment
        • Using runtime options
        • Understanding the basics
        • CEEOPTS DD syntax

... tells me how I might code CEEOPTS as instream, sequential, PDS, or DUMMY.
It does not mention UNIX files such as:
   //CEEOPTS  DD  PATH=...

Might one conclude from this that UNIX files are not supported for CEEOPTS?

Actually, I find the section superfluous, silly in fact.  Coding
DD statements is well explained in JCL Reference or Using Data
Sets.  The section should be replaced with a cross reference to
such a document.

Thanks,
gil