Hi all,
        As I've just been forced to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 I had to
upgrade Sofcopy Librarian to 5.1. When I went to the list of Internet downloads
I saw a few new collections labeled KnowledgeCenter.  I set up the new
subdirectories in my repository and downloaded a few KC collections. They show
up in my Repository as "Knowledge Center Content".

My question is how do I access this stuff on my PC?
Softcopy Reader doesnt seem to see them, or do I need to change some settings
there too?

Anyone got this working?

Ron.