On 7/28/2016 1:00 PM, Joe Reichman wrote:
I have a FRR covering a SRB it not a parameter on the SCHEDULE or IEAMSCHD
but rather invoked inside the SRB. The documentation says to delete it just
code SETFRR D,WORKREGS However I am guessing it has to be in the context of
the SRB or in the FRR on the SETRP REMREC=YES

But that's only in the retry routine ?

If you don't enter recovery then explicitly delete the FRR prior to returning to the dispatcher.

If you do enter recovery and percolate the error then RTM will implicitly delete the FRR for you.

If you do enter recovery and retry, it depends. If you retry to a point where the FRR does not get explicitly deleted then you should use SETRP REMREC=YES. If you retry to a point where the FRR does get explicitly deleted then do nothing in recovery.

Greg