thanks for taking the time to reply but if you have not encountered this then
you are indeed fortunate. Basically it's supposed to be a system for ensuring
that production code does not invoke open source among other things. The BD
site is just a pile of sales garbage with no substance, I was hoping someone
with direct knowledge could give me some idea of what it actually scans for as
I cannot see how it can possibly hope to locate what it claims to be looking
for.