Is anyone else having issues with order fulfillment with IBM?

I ordered a single PTF through Shopz this morning and it generates the
appropriate pairing below (contents removed):

<SERVER

  </SERVER>

They generate the userid and password, so why do I get this below?

   EZA1701I >>> PASS
530 Login incorrect.
EZA1735I Std Return Code = 26530, Error Code = 00011
EZA1701I >>> QUIT
221 Goodbye.

I even deleted and reordered the PTF, getting the same result.

Also, my attempts in a separate nightly job to get full HOLDDATA also failed
for the last two nights.

EZA1554I Connecting to: dispmy-112.mul.ie.ibm.com
EZA2589E Connection to server interrupted or timed out. Waiting for reply
EZA1721W Server not responding, closing connection.
EZA1735I Std Return Code = 10220, Error Code = 00008

and

EZA1554I Connecting to: dispby-112.boulder.ibm.com
EZA2589E Connection to server interrupted or timed out. Initial connection
EZA1735I Std Return Code = 10000, Error Code = 00008