<norman.hollan...@desertwiz.biz> wrote:
> Too bad they didn't ask for our preference.  I like being able to download
> individual sessions, rather than then
> entire thing.

You still can, it's just a PITA unless you know how to write scripts to
download and parse the HTML in use.  I do this for the LVM program.

> Don't know if an ISO image is that much smaller than all of
> the individual files.

Almost certainly not, since there are some HTML files and images for the web
interface the DVD presents.  It's not about reducing the amount of downloads,
it's about saving the costs of manufacturing and distribution.

Mark Post