If you're looking at 74-8 you might want to see the RATE to those
adapters, as well as the Response Time. My - admittedly embryonic - code
does that. Near-zero-rate would bear out your other source of information.

Non-zero rate might point to an issue on the links. In the past I had to
tell a customer their cross-town links not rated to currents speeds were
in fact failing. 1Mbit vs 4, I think.

But I'll admit I don't know what "CQUERY" is.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Cloud & Systems Performance, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: