On 8/19/2016 8:26 PM, jerrysconsult...@gmail.com wrote:
My SMPE distribution zone as delivered by serverpac has the subject
DDDEFs pointing to the same datasets as the target zone.  The SMPE
Reference states these datasets in the target zone must or may be
used in the related distribution zone.

My question is what to do with these DDDEFs in the distribution zone
when there are two or more target zones related to a single
distribution zone?

Well, my first suggestion is this: Don't share one dlib zone with multiple target zones. I know folks do it, but this is not something that SMP/E was designed to support. Having said that, the ACCEPT command doesn't really do much with those data sets except clean 'em up. So, if you still choose to share dlibs with multiple targets, I suggest you have a unique set of data sets for each target zone, and leave the dlib pointing to the data sets for one of the target zones. This means the data sets for the other target won't get cleaned up as usual during an ACCEPT operation, so use the CLEANUP command instead.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development