At the beginning of the SCPP install dialog you get an option for "F" full
install or "S" software upgrade.  I should have chosen "S", but I mucked up
and did "F".  So I want to change to "S".  The manual says I should be able
to do
I-Install
C-Create
CReate-create again
DELETE-delete old install
and then get back to the "F" or "S" panel, but that is not happening.  It
creates a new install, but it seems that "F" is still selected.
Does anyone know how to get around this.  IFF it is just a single variable,
I should be able to change that variable... but I do not know what it is.