From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of R.S.
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: SMPLOG usage

Kurt,
Thank you for the explanation.
So, I understand SMPLOG data is "for me" and SMP/E will not suffer when it's
lost.

However I'm trying to understand what is suggested procedure for
enduser: should I periodically (or just by x37 event) reset SMPLOG dataset?
An answer for Q1 tells me SMPLOG will sooner or later get full and then SMPLOGA
will be filled. And when SMPLOGA is full... I hava a choice to have this data
in SMPOUT or reallocate SMPLOG (and SMPLOGA).
Am I right?

Regards
--
Radoslaw Skorupka