blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } The SVC is an erly code and shoud be installed to keep
compatibility between different versions, always highest level installed.
Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 19:52, John Mattson <johnmattson...@gmail.com>