From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Joseph Reichman
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 9:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: EZAFTPKS

Looking at the FCAI control block

I don't see anywhere to input the following fields

Dataset name cl44 to transfer

Userid cl8

Password cl8

IP address and port

The EZAFTPKS just had a description
FCAI control block request ( I guess in my case that would be put ). Parm, parm

Very vague

The example just had a init command

Joe Reichman
8045 Newell St Apt 403
Silver Spring MD 20910
Home (240) 863-3965
Cell (917) 748 -9693

> On Sep 9, 2016, at 8:30 AM, Kurt Quackenbush <ku...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/8/2016 10:38 PM, Joseph Reichman wrote:
>> <snip>
>> I would like to use the EZAFTPKS program interface to do this
>>
>> I looked the communication server ip programmers guide and reference and
>> cannot
>> See the parameter layout to do this
>
> Is this what you're looking for?
> https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.halx001/fcaicb.htm#fcaicb
>
> Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development

attachments from your system.