Finally got it to work with the help from my TCP/IP group.  Thanks to all.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Kurt Quackenbush
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMP/E Receive FROMNETWORK

On 9/14/2016 4:08 PM, Lopez, Sharon wrote:
> We are trying to SMP/E RECEIVE FROMNETWORK and we are getting the
> message that SSL is mandatory.  Does anyone have any sample JCL they
> would like to share?  Did the entire process change?

Read this, and it should answer your questions:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.gim3000/dsetups.htm

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.