> It is definitely, unquestionably being reported on the WAIT, not the
POST.

> I don't know what is in the ECB -- or even which of three ECBs is in
error
> -- because LE in its wisdom decided the storage is not worth dumping.
>
> An interesting question would be "if the ECB has an invalid RB address,
how
> did POST know what task to ABEND?"

  Since I know of no way for WAIT to issue a 202 abend, I wouldn't believe
that without seeing it
in a dump myself (a dump taken by z/OS with a system trace - not some LE
concoction of a dump).

  POST would abend the work unit which is doing the POST.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test, etc. IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie, NY