Good morning all,

I am having trouble getting to the IBM sites for Hold Data and service today:

service.boulder.ibm.com
deliverycb-bld.dhe.ibm.com

I keep getting the 1808 and time out messages. Does anyone know if they are
having an issue with those sites now?
Thanks up front.

Regards,

Claude Richbourg
Mainframe Support Section
Florida Agency for State Technology
AST - Southwood Data Center
Capital Circle Office Complex | Sadowski building
2555 Shumard Oak Blvd |Tallahassee, FL 32301
Office: 850-488-5243
Email
claude.richbo...@ast.myflorida.com<mailto:claude.richbo...@ast.myflorida.com>

Please Note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business
are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure