>your second bullet isn't really correct. First, as described in my previous
>post, nodes will be able to help each other. Then, when deemed required, TCBs
>may also be broken out of their mother address space and assigned a different
>affinity node. Lastly, the process is independent of goal achievement.

You say the helper process is not dependent on goal achievement. What then? The
length of the affinity node dispatcher queues in relation to each other?

>However, as you could quickly proof, a heavily multitasking address space
>isn't necessarily confined to a single node.

I'm about to install the WLM topology too. But this will report in the z/OS
image not on a single job. So, give me a hint how, please.

BTW, what is the reason all the WLM (and possibly other IBM) helper tools
require Windows Admin rights to install? The topology as well as other tools
are just some Excel and XMIT files. A simple Zip file should be sufficient.
Reason I ask? We, and probably many other in larger shops, do not have admin
rights on their PCs. No way to get it (for good reasons). So, I always have to
"install" at home, then copy to USB, then copy to office machine.

Maybe you are in the position to discuss internally and change this?

--
Peter Hunkeler