On 2016-10-04 14:41, Dana Mitchell wrote:
I've PM'ed Robert for a copy of his updates to this, but haven't heard back
yet.  I am ashamed to admit that I wasn't already using Dougs SDSF
highlighting modification.  It sounds very cool, so I tried installing the
last copy that I could find on archive.org, but on z/OS 2.1 I'm getting abend
S0c4 in ISPREXPX.  ISF039I ERROR PROCESSING ISPF VDEFINE RC=20

Is there a V2.1 compatible version of Doug's SDSFHIGHLIGHT available
somewhere else?

To all of you who supplied z/OS 2.x SDSF screen contents, a big thanks! And for all of you who asked for a copy, you can find my version (which does not yet incorporate the z/OS 2.x changes), you can find a copy on

http://prino.neocities.org/miscellaneous/isfpcu41.menu.txt

As for the above error, I think calls to ISPREXPX are only to be used if you use a separate REXX panel exit, using PANEL REXX they are (not yet tested) obsolete.

I'll dig out as many versions as I can find of Doug's code, I do have two that are fairly different, and I think I may have some more on old backups.

For what it's worth, it would be nice if we could all share our variations on his code, I'm sure there might be quite a lot of things you thought about, but considered them "Oh, that's far too site-specific...." for general consumption, so please share your changes, even if only as non-copyrighted SuperC UPDxxxxx files! I'd be happy to host them (anonymously) on my neocities site.

Robert

PS: The reason for this late reply? For the past two days I hitched back to Vilnius and my phone is of the non-smart four-function calculator type. ;)
--
Robert AH Prins
robert(a)prino(d)org