From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Joseph Reichman
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2016 4:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: intermittent errors using FTP program Interface EZAFTPKS

I am looking to down load an Assembler Program Listing to my PC

When I submit a batch JCL EXEC PGM=FTP

And have the control cards in in INPUT DD *

It works

Using the program interface EZAFTPKS sometimes it works sometimes it

Doesn't

As aside it there anyway to invoke the tso SUBMIT command from assembler
program Then from an assembler program I could submit that batch job