Elardus

Thank you

Did a more detailed investigation and is related with INETD1  and seems TCPIP
is doing a loop and restart many times INETD1 this is the cause to have many
OMVSKERN it use this task when use BPXAS start

$HASP100 BPXAS    ON STCINRDR
$HASP373 BPXAS    STARTED
BPXP024I BPXAS INITIATOR STARTED ON BEHALF OF JOB INETD1 RUNNING IN ASID
 0026
BPXF024I (TCPIP) Oct 25 01:30:10 inetd 16842760 : FOMN0087 925
*:otelnet/tcp server failing (looping), service terminated
IEF196I IEF237I 1001 ALLOCATED TO SYS00074
IEF196I IEF285I   CEE.SCEERUN                                  KEPT
IEF196I IEF285I   VOL SER NOS= VTMVSC.
$HASP100 BPXAS    ON STCINRDR
$HASP373 BPXAS    STARTED
BPXP024I BPXAS INITIATOR STARTED ON BEHALF OF JOB INETD1 RUNNING IN ASID
 0026
$HASP100 BPXAS    ON STCINRDR
$HASP373 BPXAS    STARTED
BPXP024I BPXAS INITIATOR STARTED ON BEHALF OF JOB INETD1 RUNNING IN ASID

We will contact IBM on this

Regards
Giovanni
System Programmer