Correct.
The JOBCLASS TIME will rule all TIME= for that class.  If you do not exceed the
JOBCLASS TIME= limit then either the JOBCARD or STEP will then enforce the
limit.

If the JOBCLASS TIME=30 is coded (30 mins) then it will not matter to code
TIME=60 on the JOBCARD or the STEP.  The 30Mins for the JOBCLASS will enforce
the time limit.

Lizette