If you have access to the SMP/E environment, you can use the dialog to look
up the macro, find out what library it is in, then check any DDDEF for that
library to see which dataset it points to.  That might be a starting point
to find where the macro is located.  If there is no DDDEF or it was
overridden during apply or this is a cloned environment or some other
post-SMP/E processing was done, the actual dataset may have a different
name (probably just the HLQ).