Ward, Mike S wrote:

>To my dismay TN3270 will no longer support a SSL\TLS connection

Apparently there is an APAR which enables you to fall back to SSL v3. Check
with big blue before you upgrade away from z/OS v1.13.

>I'm at a loss ICSF is up and running, and the crypto cards are supposed to
>have the PCICC coprocessors.

Any messages in CSF STC? Check the ICSF panels in TSO about the status of your
Crypto cards. Check your HMC panels.

>Secure Tn3270 does not work, but secure FTP does.

Did you stop and start your TCP/IP stack and its TelNet server? What is your
TelNet settings for SSL or TLS?

I know FTP is easy to implement, but not for Telnet despite the OBEY modify
commands.

>I'm at a loss any idea's welcome.

I hope you can get answers.

Groete / Greetings