From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Steve Smith
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 8:48 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: RCNVTCAT utility

Sam Golob detailed issues and solutions to this list on on 8 September.  I
don't know if it addresses your problem or not.

If you happen to have Tivoli Advanced Catalog Management, or Rocket's
CatalogRecoveryPlus, you could use them to do what *CNVTCAT does.

sas

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Richards, Robert B. < robert.richa...@opm.gov>
wrote:

> Does anyone have a *working* copy of this utility? And its JCL?
>
> The copy I downloaded from the CBT website (CBT493.FILE542) is
> producing errors and even when I got around that, it was formatting
> the define alias statements out of order.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bob

sas