Found this so far, it's a bit newer

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg242043.pdf

Believe it or not I have kept this manual published in 1989  because some
things never change especially concept wise.
I was wondering if anyone is aware of something more up to date, (was going to
search the IBM red books) or any suggestions where else to look.
The Manual was from the Washington Systems Center, Technical Bulletin,
GG66-3113-00, Enterprise and Application Enabling System Support
VSE to MVS Differences and Migration Guide
Has anyone recently performed a VSE to Z/os Migration ? which included DL/1
Thanks,
Augie